Vanguard Hard Money is a direct hard money lender. In addition to our hard money loan programs, we offer financing options for long-term investment properties and primary and secondary homes.
- Conventional 10-30 years
- Construction to permanent or one-time close construction Minimum FICO score 620
- Home style renovation Minimum FICO score 620
- FHA Minimum FICO Score 580
- VA Minimum FICO Score 600
- Down payment assistance second Minimum FICO score 640
- Stand alone seconds Minimum FICO score 660
- Non-qualified mortgages
- Debt service coverage ratio
- Owner or non-owner occupied, purchase or refinance loans.
- We offer simple financing solutions for borrowers that need a good source of capital.
- What loan is best for me?
Learn what the difference is between a hard money loan vs. a traditional loan.
We can structure a wide range of loan transactions and look forward to helping you achieve your financial goals!
- Closing Time: 2 days to 3 weeks
- Down Payment: Typically 15% or more
- Qualifications: Simple income documentation
- Loan Costs: More money than traditional loans
- Closing Time: 2 weeks to 6 weeks
- Down Payment: As low 0% depending on eligibility
- Qualifications: Light income documentation to full doc.
- Loan Costs: No cost to low cost
CALIFORNIA LOANS ONLY
To get started, tell us a little about your loan by using our online EZ Application or contact a Vanguard team member today. We look forward to assisting you with your project today! Feel free to call us at (714) 956-0508.
Short Term 3 mo. to 1 Year (Fix & Flip)
Long Term 30 Years (Buy and Hold)
Hard Money Borrower: #ShortTermLoans #Fix&FlipLoans #ConstructionLoans
Traditional Loan Borrower: #PersonalResidence #LongTermInvestmentLoans #ResidentialRentalPropertyLoans